ULA’s Middletown Office offers a variety of workshops related to employment. Our workshops are as follows:
- Computerized Job Searching: Navigating the online job search world
- Job and Career Exploration: More than “just any job”
- Resumes: Creating, Revising, and Standing Out
- Cover Letters: Your Voice
- Interviewing: Selling Brand “You”
- Stress Management: Taking a Breath and More
- Financial Planning: It’s your money, Keep it
- Criminal History: You are More than your crime
- Basic Computers: Keyboard, Mouse, and Shortcuts. Oh My!
Workshop offerings are based on demand; please contact Middletown ULA, 860-347-8060, to sign up.