Labor of Love Senior Food Program
· People ages 60 and older.
· People who are below 130% of federal poverty level.
Example: For a household of 1 person annual income can be no greater than $15,180. For a household of 4 people annual income can be no greater than $31,008.
What Do You Need to Bring in Order to Enroll?
· Please bring a photo I.D. (drivers license, passport, non driver state issued I.D.)
· Please bring proof of all household income (budget sheet, tax return, etc.)
· Please bring proof of residency (any piece of mail with name and address)
If unable to pick up food, you are allowed to appoint someone to pick up on your behalf—please have their name, address and contact information available
For more information or questions, please contact Amy Blackwood at the John J. Driscoll United Labor Agency.
Phone: 860-258-6640 ext. 226